Coop and Career Services
Cooperative Education Opportunities
Visit the Cooperative Education department for information regarding work/learn experiences.
Kwantlen students are eligible for employment both on and off campus. Please visit Career Services regarding job postings and instructions for using the in-house job posting system Career Connection (visit Career Connection by clicking on the logo below. Note: this site requires Kwantlen student ID and password):
Career Services offers students the following:
- monthly resume/cover letter and interview workshops
- one on one appointments to review resumes and cover letters
- individual work search assistance to students upon request
- information on international internships and job opportunities
- conducts mock interviews with students to help them prepare for the competitive nature of the job market
- plans and executes Career Day, Speaker Series and other various Career Education activities
**Please note that Career Services also provides resume/cover letter and interview workshops in class upon faculty request. Requests can be sent to: Nicole.Poole@kwantlen.caor call: 3401
Working at Kwantlen
If you are looking for employment as an instructor or staff member at Kwantlen, please see the Human Resources website at www.kwantlen.ca/hr.