For those who are thinking about a career in the trades and technical sector, there's never been a better time to start exploring your options. As new home of Kwantlen's Faculty of Trades and Technology, the Cloverdale Campus reflects Kwantlen's commitment to the economic development in the South Fraser region and educational programs that will provide industry with the competent and highly-skilled graduates it requires.
Facts & Highlights
- Currently, Kwantlen trains apprentices in: automotive mechanical repair, automotive parts, bricklaying, cement mason, industrial engines and equipment parts, industrial warehousing, millwright, welding, upholstery, carpentry, and farrier. In addition, the campus is home to the Public Safety Communications 9-1-1 and Drafting programs.
- The Cloverdale Campus provides leading-edge trades and technology programs, which is an important new resource in helping the rising demand for skilled trades workers and apprenticeships.
- In keeping with Kwantlen's commitment to sustainability, the new campus will be LEED registered (a voluntary, consensus-based national standard for developing high-performance, sustainable buildings) and is targeting Gold Certification.
Commitment to Service
- Cloverdale is a full-service campus, providing a variety of student support services.
- The Academic and Career Preparation department offers qualifying studies for students to upgrade entrance requirements.
- Our services in the Enrolment Services Office, Counselling, Educational Advising, and Financial Awards departments offer both service and support as you begin your studies.
- There are a number of other services that provide ongoing support throughout your studies, such as the Library, Bookstore, Cafeteria, and Student Lounge.