You can make an appointment with a Counsellor or register for a seminar in person or by phone at the campus of your choice:
Email a Counsellor with your question! You will usually receive an answer within three working days. Counsellors do not answer questions about program or course pre-requisites, course selection, course planning or transfer credit. For these types of enquiries, please email an Educational Advisor.
Please note: emailing a Counsellor is not a substitute for a face-to-face appointment and is not appropriate for complex or urgent matters. In these cases, please contact the Counselling and Advising office on your campus to make an individual appointment with a Counsellor.
5500 180th St.
The office hours vary at Cloverdale. The Support Assistant is available Monday to Thursday from 9-1. Please call or stop by to enquire about available appointments. The Counsellors at Cloverdale Campus are:
- Rick Hives: BA (SFraser), MEd (BrCol)
20901 Langley By-Pass
The office is open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday. The office is closed from 12 pm to 1 pm every day.
The Counsellors at Langley Campus are:
- Bruce Bailey: BA (Hons) (Alta), MA (BrCol), Phd, CCC
8771 Lansdowne Rd
The office is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
The Counsellors at Richmond Campus are:
- Izgy Gocer: BA (Istanbul), BEd (Istanbul), MEd (BrCol), RCC
- Susan Morris: BA (Car), MA (SFraser)
- Robyn Rushford: BA (SFraser), MEd (BrCol)
Surrey Main Building Room 160,
12666 72 Ave
The office is open from 8:00am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
The Counsellors at Surrey Campus are:
- Wendy Belter: BA (BrCol), MA (BrCol), CCC
- Jennie Campbell: BA (SFraser), MEd (BrCol), RCC,CCC
- Laurie Detwiler: BA (Alta), BEd (Br Col), MA (Br Col), CERT, Critical Incident Stress (Br Col), CCC
- Renuka (Renu) Seru: BEd (Kashmir), BSc (Kashmir), MEd (Rajasthan), PhD (Rajastan)