Make sure you have completed all the steps in this list by their respective deadlines and before you arrive in Canada.
- Get acceptance from home institutions to come to Kwantlen on exchange – for exchange and CONAHEC students
- Get a letter of permission (in English) from your home institution that states that you are allowed to study at Kwantlen – for visiting students only
- Fill out and submit a completed application form by the appropriate deadline
- Fill out and submit a completed course approval sheet by the appropriate deadline
- Receive Official Acceptance Letter from Kwantlen
- Apply for the appropriate study permit if required
- Apply for homestay or secure other housing
- RSVP for Orientation by the appropriate deadline
- Acquire International medical insurance and submit proof of coverage to Kwantlen
- Book flight
- Have a festive goodbye party (optional but why not!)
- Pack bags and take off!