IEN Assessment Service
Assessment Process Outline:
For any questions about the assessment process, please email the centre at email@example.com or phone 604-599-2144 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm PST.
How to find Us:
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
1853 - 20901 Langley Bypass
Our suite is located in the south buidling on the Langley campus, ground floor. Directions from the Vancouver International Airport (available through Google Maps):
- Head southwest on Grant McGonachie Way E
- Slight right onto the ramp to BC-99 S/Seattle/City Centre/Richmond
- Slight right at Grauer Rd.
- Continue onto Sea Island Way
- Slight right at Sea Island Way E
- Merge onto BC-99 S via the ramp to Victoria/Seattle
- Take exit 10 for King George Hwy
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for British Columbia 99 Alternate N
- Turn left onto King George Hwy
- Slight right onto 144a Street
- Take the 2nd right onto 144 Street
- Take the 1st right onto 56 Ave/BC-10 East
- Stay on BC-10 E and it becomes the Langley Bypass at the intersection of 192 St.
- Stay on the Langley Bypass and follow the road to Glover Road
- Go through the intersection of Langley Bypass and Glover Road and Kwantlen is on your right side
Pay parking is available on campus and parking meters are located throughout the campus, please remember your stall number and/or license plate. Parking fees are $3.50 up to 4 hours and daily rate is $5.00/day, the meters take coins or credit card only and rates are subject to change.
The Assessment Centre:
Please report to the front desk at the IEN Assessment Centre at 8:30 am, room 1853. Please have your valid government issued picture ID ready. A fridge and a microwave are available for candidates. You may bring your own lunch or purchase food from the cafeteria. All personal belongings will be stowed in lockers during your assessment. You may bring water into the examination room. Pencils, pens, calculators, and paper are all supplied by the IEN Assessment Centre. During your visit to the IEN Assessment Centre you will complete a self-assessment supplied by the IEN Assessment Centre at the time of your visit.
The centre features a small library containing nursing related literature. Candidates are entitled to borrow these books for up to 2 weeks and can renew if required. The books are divided into four major categories: Medical Surgical/Foundations of Nursing, Maternal Health, Child Health, and Mental Health.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University Campus Map:
Directions & Campus Descriptions:
The CRNBC website:
CRNBC SEC Information:
Registration for International Nurses:
Skills Connect for Immigrants Program:
http://www.skillsconnect.ca or http://www.douglas.bc.ca/training-community-education/skills-connect.html#Health
Hotel Listings: Kwantlen does not offer onsite accommodation however we do have a preferred rate with the Best Western Hotel located within walking distance. Please contact the hotel directly at 1-888-530-9311 and request the Kwantlen University Preferred Corporate Rate