Fees & Awards
Fees are assigned on a per-credit basis, and students require 86.5 credits to complete the program. Including student fees, books, equipment, etc, this translates to about $6 000.00 per year, or $12, 000.00 to complete the program. Students who already have taken some program courses (transfer credits) pay lower fees.
For more detailed information on student tuition and fees, visit Kwantlen’s online Fee Schedule.
Over 250 awards and scholarships are available to Kwantlen students.
Eight of these are awarded only to Environmental Protection Technology students. These are:
- Dr Barry Leach Memorial Award (Environmental) $1250.00
- Eclipse Award for Environmental Leadership $500.00
- Environmental Managers Association of BC Award $500.00
- Envirotest Canada Environmental Protection Award $500.00
- Foundation for Education and Advancement in Technology Award $500.00
- Nature’s Path Foods Award $500.00
- Vancouver International Airport Authority Environmental Protection Award $500.00
- Worley Parsons Komex Environmental Protection Technology Award $500.00
Students may be eligible for student loans. If you wish to obtain a BC Student Assistance application, contact the Student Awards and Financial Assistance Office.